Tripppin Hands

Tripppin Hands
Trippin thru the Botanical

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trippin' Over Toxic Evolution


Flowing into seas…. Fish growing legs with two heads.
What?
Washing upon sands…. Tarred dead birds and beached whales.
    What?
Cumulating within clouds… Rain burns the skin.
         What?
Spilling into rivers… No turtles hatching, no frogs croaking.
               What?
Saturating soils… Plants not growing.
                    What?
Masking the rays… An end to sunrise.
                               No way?   Really?    You’re kidding?
WHAT?

Trippin' Over Toxic Evolution,
 Ink Drawing, Image 6"x6", by lee (copyright)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whenever I can stop, Wherever I am parked., United States
This is a journal encompassing years of my life. My job caused me not to have the luxury of a studio; nonetheless, did it stop me from being an artist? NEVER! An art studio was not even a possibility; yet, I was constantly stimulated and driven to create. This series of drawings reflect thoughts and experiences from hours of soltitude. Each image is subjective, but there is an underlying message a viewer can inwardly interpretate. Each illustration has a story. Each image depicts layers of life....not always ....good...bad...pretty...ugly ....but a more truthful vision of the reality. Enjoy the humor, melancholy, and the disillusionment of daily life as a human being. Enjoy my stories. Enjoy my visions.